cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] python Chicano

From: Sanders Cline
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] python Chicano
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 18:02:30 -0700

Wal, lass, will you answer Rock now or do you want some time to think itover? I dont know this great cowboy Rock, he said.
He retraced his steps back to the open, mounted, and rode quickly away. He found a stablewhere Egypt would be well looked after. He had caught aglimpse of Thiry, who kept somewhat in the background.
I dont know this great cowboy Rock, he said.
In the afternoon, rather late, Rock walked round to see Winter. Boss, you must have been a devil amongst the women, in your day, saidRock slyly. He could take just a peep in at the dance to see Thiry in aparty dress.
The hour seemedto be the most momentous of his life. Last night Johnhad some men out to the house. Thiry, he went on, and when she drew close he put an arm around her.
Slagle had been trifling with the bottle, but he was not by any meansdrunk. A couple of miles down the road Rock met thewagon tracks again, coming from across the Flats.
I was just askin,because you and I might go into the meat business. Best ever, but thet wont interest you, returned Preston briefly.
Not until he was riding away, positive that he hadbeen unseen, did he recover his equanimity.
Hesbitt has been losing more stock than any of us.
Now Iwant to find out how many beeves there were and where they went.
At length he could no longer procrastinate.
Pa and Ma aint goin, but sure the rest of us Prestons are. I wish Iknew how to tell you how earnest I am. Then first off be cold to Thiryan sweetern pie to your old girl. New cattleman named Hesbitt, replied Winter.
As he opened the door abruptly he almost bumped into Ash Preston. There were sevenriders, several still sitting their saddles, the others walking around. A couple of miles down the road Rock met thewagon tracks again, coming from across the Flats.
But would he make two-sided remarks like that, just out of rancour?
Pressing his arm tight she hurried him down thedark street.
The white horse appeared tired, but none the worse for theabsence.