cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] job offer

From: Martin Byrne
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] job offer
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:18:43 +0200

Hello,

We want to offer you a job. Part time job consists of receiving payment
from customers (bank transfer) and making further payments to our main office
or to one of our regional affiliate departments, depending on the customer's
location. It should not take more that 4 hours per week. Agent's commission is
8% from each transaction (for instance: you receive 2000 GBP to your bank
account, you will withdraw the money and keep 160 GBP for yourself.
All transfer and further money transfer related charges are also covered and
paid
by our company. So You'll be responsible just for making proper payments in time
(24 hrs. since the successful receipt). Each transaction will be transferred
only
after prior notification and sometimes after a notification phone call.

If you are interested in our offer, please visit our website
http://delizy.im/tmopen.html

Best regards,
HR Department
http://delizy.im/