cashew-s-editor

[CASHeW-s-Editor] Diagram Model...

From: Ravish Bhagdev
Subject: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Diagram Model...
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:55:44 -0000

Hi,

After long long night I have managed to save the diagram model as XML by doing
a toString on the Diagram object (this) .  Andrew I think it was not the
closing of streams but the fact that Diagram has list of nodes which is base
calss for Rectange and Ellipse.  Now, the model created is wrong because the
Node class does not contain any common properties!  If you remember from my
previous mail on this mailing list, this should have been modified.  This is
the reason why we are getting empty XML tags with no properties...

I will have to change whole model again to suit this :(

- Ravish.