cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] Ever thought cre dit too complicated? Come on, it's

From: Teddy
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] Ever thought cre dit too complicated? Come on, it's easier than you imagine!
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:29:52 +0200

Millions of people choose life and future instead of waiting! We know this
feeling of being seemingly unable to afford a cool car similar to the one your
friend just bought.More mortgag e choice means more convenience for you, low
rates and fast refi.We got customer satisfaction rate up to 95%!With us you'll
have the necessary f unds to deal with a full range of situations.
http://YL2L.ticcaji.com/?ncache=1034680