cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] specially

From: Beatrix Andrade
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] specially
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:51:52 -0600

It is impossible for every business that is prepared to pay for placement or for SEO-expertise to be number one or even on the first page in any particular search category.
It's an unfortunate truth of the site, but for all of its shortcomings, we have to thank the MySpace guys for giving us at least something to work with, unlike other networks such as Facebook.
That means you have a little time to get the content for your site developed.
Web-audiences will demand more than a sales pitch or product specification sheet. Learn to edit HTML code by hand. If internet is your business you might as will invest in some technical knowledge.
If you need some direction, you can use my markup.
If you what to make your point, get your message across, and attract interest in what you do, you have to provide quality content that is entertaining, compiling, and above all memorable.
Human beings are hardwired to listen, learn and retain information based on how the brain receives information. The Web audience for your offering wants content, and your Web marketing and communication techniques need to be adjusted to deliver your message as content and not merely as advertising. Web-audiences will demand more than a sales pitch or product specification sheet. MySpace has one more tucked away at the bottom of its page: the MySpace Terms of Service.
Use them to your advantage by only showing a small sub-set of those results to improve web page response times.
Transfer over Response.
These are rather common.
Monitor your web pages for performance to make more informed decisions.
Learn to edit HTML code by hand.
Avoid throwing exceptions. It's an unfortunate truth of the site, but for all of its shortcomings, we have to thank the MySpace guys for giving us at least something to work with, unlike other networks such as Facebook. However, we see people embed Flash and movies into their profiles all the time.
If you want blog functionality, that, too, must be recreated. While invisible when a web page is loaded in a browser, the comments are still transferred from the web server, needlessly wasting bandwidth.
Generally, you need to replace the number after userID or friendID with your Friend ID. Specify image WIDTH and HEIGHT attributes for faster loading in the browser.