cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] newfangled

From: Osmond Oneil
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] newfangled
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:16:21 +0400

For no goddamned discernible reason. Murphy's Law is a bitch, yo. You weren't going to look pretty out there anyway.
It's okay to let them see you sweat. Possibly by accident, but very probably to prevent being stalked.
Was it bubble bath privileges?
That's how fat old men get hurt. Your taunting days after a good play or win are over.
The bigger issue is that you're ancient and fragile.
If the missus and I had done any ugly-bumping that day, I'd have strapped the phone to the headboard and kept a finger poised above the 'Talk' button. When we were lithe young warriors, the goal was to leap up to prove to the opponent that we weren't hurt. At best, I'd manage to answer the phone, throw open the stall door with my pants around my knees, and trip bare-assed and stammering onto the bathroom floor.
Though it's often less 'play', and more 'attempt to play'. So unless I could make a case that I was standing at the bottom of Niagara Falls when I answered the phone, getting off the pot was clearly off the table.
Your taunting days after a good play or win are over. Your taunting days after a good play or win are over.
I slept with the phone.
I just wanted to make it sound a little less flabbety. The bigger issue is that you're ancient and fragile.
It's okay to let them see you sweat. In this context, you can take 'sport' to mean 'walking to the bathroom', 'getting out of bed', or 'scratching your ample ass'.
The bigger issue is that you're ancient and fragile.
You weren't going to look pretty out there anyway. I got in the last word, but I still lost the argument.