ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] A new secure sip proxy

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] A new secure sip proxy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:55:41 -0500

There is a new security sip proxy which apparently uses Common C++ core
classes and ccrtp.  I wonder if anyone has looked at this project yet
(http://www.sip-soxy.org).  It also reminds me why we have to be careful
when thinking about any major changes in GNU Common C++ so that we do
not break "upstream projects".  Some of the more radical ideas I have in
mind for Common C++ 2.0 will be introduced initially in a new package
first, and the more effective and relevant parts will be migrated as
they mature and are tested.  One thing I very much want to do early on
however is solve open issues with proper IPV6 support in ccrtp.