ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] New ZRTP version

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] New ZRTP version
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:15:20 -0500

I can have a release of 1.4.2 ready a little later today.  One thing I
would love to do with the Java ZRTP implementation is also have a
prebuilt distribution of SIP Communicator with ZRTP anyone can download
and immediately use, which I guess means it would have to bundle the
Java Media Framework, etc.  But we must decide how to make the source
distribution of ZRTP4J available as well of course.