cgicc-help

Re: [Cgicc-help] (no subject)

From: Clay Dowling
Subject: Re: [Cgicc-help] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:41:15 -0500

On 02/18/2014 03:13 PM, mehdi mansour wrote:
> hello , i just want to ask a quick question how do i do to use this
> library with the IDE visual studio 2012 , is it possible or not ?
> thank you for your answer in advance :)

Link to it like it's any other external library. I couldn't tell you how
to do that in your UI, but there will certainly be documentation on how
to use external libraries.

If this is a professional development project, with more than one
developer, you'll need to import the project's source into your source
tree (your version control tool will have recommendations for how to
correctly track external sources).

You'll add the building of libcgicc to your project's build process.

Link the dependent programs to libcgicc as part of your link process.
It's been a long time since I used Microsoft's development tools, but I
think the command line option to cl.exe is something like /lcgicc.  I
don't know though, and this is where you need to consult the
documentation for your version of Visual Studio, so that you set it up
right.

Clay