cgicc-help

[Cgicc-help] GNU CGICC

From: Nishith Kumar Samal
Subject: [Cgicc-help] GNU CGICC
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 16:32:24 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Sebastien Diaz,

My name is Nishith Kumar Samal, and I am from India.

I am trying to develop some applications that will run over the Web, and I am trying to do so in C++, since I feel the applications will work fast.

But beyond using C++ output stream functions to produce HTML documents, I am not able to make any further progress. I am not able to do form handling, or any other thing that will make the web pages interactive.

My machine is an Intel Core i3 (x86_64). I have gcc version 8.1.1 installed on my machine. I use emacs for all my editing works and latex for typesetting activities. The operating system is GNU/Linux.

The primary reason of trying to develop the programs in C++ is due to the speed of execution. I tried your GNU CGICC library
http :// www. gnu. org / software / cgicc ,
however I am getting stuck up again and again.

Can you take some time out of your busy schedule and help me out. Do you have some online documentation apart from the one at http :// www. gnu. org / software / cgicc ?

Dr. N. K. Samal,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur,
India.