chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.41 for Debian stable

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.41 for Debian stable (3.1)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:32:24 +0100

On 12/9/06, Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:

    The description in the control file is probably left over from the
1.6x days, when the Debian package was initially created, and I'm
guessing the description was copied from the original project
description. Feel free to improve it :-) In fact, it would probably
make sense to add the debian directory to the main Chicken SVN
repository, and make improvements to it there.

Ivan, I'm pretty clueless about Debian package things (well, much more
than that, but...), could you explain what you mean by "debian directory"?

cheers,
felix

--
http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp