chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] Build problems

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Build problems
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:11:02 +0100

On 2/1/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm going to pass on this.  Graham is right: I'm spending too much time
doing buildmaster stuff, at the expense of projects that might elevate
me, rather than wear me down.  This is a really easy one for someone
else to implement, so I'm delegating it.  It's probably as simple as
adding INSTALL_RPATH and a path to the various SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES
entries.  If it were a Windows issue I'd bang it out, but it's not, and
I don't want to become responsible for maintenance on every OS out
there.  This is a good opportunity for someone else to become familiar
with the CMake build, as it should be a cakewalk.  And if it isn't,
well... to be honest I don't want to deal with anything difficult right now.

No problem.

cheers,
felix