chicken-hackers

[Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Release candidate for 2.6 availabl

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Release candidate for 2.6 available
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:29:20 -0800

John Cowan wrote:
felix winkelmann scripsit:

Hi!

A release canditate for CHICKEN 2.6 is now available at
the web-site. If you find the time, please give it a try.

Works fine under Cygwin with CMake.

Builds and installs fine under MSVC.  Haven't really tested the functionality though.  It always pings my lazy-o-meter, the lack of tests.  Are there some simple tests we could agree on to validate the build?  If someone would cough those up, I could probably be arsed to incorporate them into the CMake build, ala the CTest / Dashboard mechanism.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every