chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:01:15 +0100

On 3/6/07, Zbigniew <address@hidden> wrote:

Why do we need separate .html files any longer, now that we are moving
to the wiki?  Shouldn't the egg documentation just point to the wiki
when a page is available there?

The "Eggs Unlimited" page (redirected from call/cc.org and the page
itself) now point to the wiki pages directly.

If this is just so local HTML documentation is available, why don't we
pull down the current wiki page from the webserver, and also ensure
the main CSS file is available locally?

In svnwiki the page has extra decorations (tabs, edit-buttons, etc) that
are not needed for a local install. But I see no problem in creating a html
for local off-line use that perhaps looks a bit different than the wiki
page.  Still, off-line documentation is a must.

cheers,
felix