chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] ScmPkg?

From: Matthew Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] ScmPkg?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:00:27 -0700

I have used scmpkg with stklos and as I recall it worked nicely. I think the
idea is an excellent one myself. I am very much a fan of convergence and
the scmpkg site does offer that possibility. The site is frustratingly
slow - something that really needs to be addressed or risk scaring of
potential users.

I don't think chicken is supported as a target system yet. Or at least if it
is I couldn't figure out how to install a package to chicken.

It would be very cool IMHO if chicken-setup could transparently get packages
from ScmPkg in addition to the normal eggs route.

Matt