chicken-hackers

[Chicken-hackers] experimental branch

From: Felix
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] experimental branch
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:51:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

To simplify things and to avoid the regularly occurring incorrect
merges (I'm just not a git person, you know), I'll drop the
"experimental" branch in the chicken-core git repository. I also
noticed that changes keep too long in this staging branch and that I
spend too much time testing it again and again without really taking
advantage of the excellent testing infrastructure we already have
(Salmonella). From now one, bugfixes and small enhancements will be
committed directly to master. This will also mean more breakage will
occur there.

cheers,
felix