chicken-janitors

Windows testing?

From: Josh Helzer
Subject: Windows testing?
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 04:18:52 +0000

Hello,

Hopefully this is the right place to ask:

I've just starting using CHICKEN, and have encountered some egg installation
failures under Windows.

I would be willing to help test both the installation and functioning of *all*
CHICKEN version 5 eggs under Windows:  it would be a good way to learn more
about the ecosystem, and hopefully a fast path to fixing the problems I'm
encountering.

How do I go about doing that?

I would be willing to set up a CHICKEN-dedicated Windows VPS (assuming that
there aren't any relevant differences between, say, Server 2019 and Windows 10)
to be used for testing...