chicken-meisters

[Chicken-meisters] paste.call-cc.org

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-meisters] paste.call-cc.org
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 20:34:02 -0400

Hi guys,

I've deployed pastiche (https://github.com/ckeen/pastiche) at
call-cc.org.  It's available at http://paste.call-cc.org.

Pastiche is a cool pasting application made by Christian.

It currently lacks a captcha system, but we'll probably implement one
soon.  I've deployed it unofficially anyway, so we can test it a little
bit before announcing the new service.

Awful is running a stock Chicken 4.6.7 at call-cc.org
(/usr/local/chickens/chicken-awful).  Besides the natural usefulness of
pastiche, the new server can be a good testbed to check if spiffy will
hang on a different Chicken version.

The awful configuration is at /etc/awful.  Logs go to /var/log/awful.
Static content is at /var/www/awful (currently empty).  I've created
/var/lib/awful in case we need some homemade awful code.
/etc/init.d/awful can be used to start/stop awful.  I'll add that info
to the chicken-infrastructure docs.

The pastiche database is /var/awful/pastiche.db.

Best wishes.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario