chicken-users

Re: How to (eval ...) in a R7RS library?

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: Re: How to (eval ...) in a R7RS library?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 19:34:11 +0200

> Hi *,
>
> I asked a question on stackoverflow (link below), but didn't get any answer
> so far. If anyone knows how to deal with it, don't hesitate to let me know
> (whether per mail or per SO answer).

I fixed the two bugs you encountered - one was caused by a non-existent internal
library function in chicken-core, the other by a "fix" I added a long time ago
for
something completely unrelated. Apparently scheme.eval#environment was borked
since CHICKEN 4.8.0, and it was all my fault...

Please give r7rs 1.0.3 a try, it should be available via chicken-install in a
few hours.

Thanks for reporting this.

felix