chicken-users

Re: New Egg: arcadedb

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: New Egg: arcadedb
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:36:24 +0100

Hi Christian,

On Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:44:45 +0100 Christian Himpe <c_himp01@uni-muenster.de>
wrote:

> I would like to announce the first release candidate of the “arcadedb”
> egg with a repository at GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/gramian/chicken-arcadedb
>
> This egg provides a driver / client for the multi-model NoSQL database
> ArcadeDB ( https://arcadedb.com ) in CHICKEN Scheme, and requires a
> running database instance. Feel free to give feedback or ask
> questions.
>
> PS: Testing the egg with:
>
> test-new-egg arcadedb
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gramian/chicken-arcadedb/main/arcadedb.release-info
>
> tests pass, except “Checking version” (—), “Testing” (—), and “Checking
> documentation” (fail).

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

A note regarding dependencies: they are usually mentioned as build time
dependencies.  I have a feeling the dependencies you mention are run
time ones.  Maybe you want to clarify that in the documentation.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario