chicken-users

Re: Partial automation of egg dependencies

From: elf
Subject: Re: Partial automation of egg dependencies
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 22:40:51 +0200

It's ambiguous. There can be (and are) eggs that export procedures of the same
name.

Dependencies shouldn't get out of sync, and updated versions may change what is
exported... so I would question exactly what you are doing that would require
such functionality and whether there would be a better development methodology
that wouldn't shift the burden from paying attention to what one is using to a
psychic programme that does what you mean (not what you tell it).

-elf