chmspec-devel

[chmspec-devel] a weird chm

From: Paul Wise
Subject: [chmspec-devel] a weird chm
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:26:00 +0800

Hi,

A while ago I wrote a python program to leach CHMs off the web. Since
then I've been busy with other things, but I just recently got back into
working on chmtests.

I was running it over the CHMs I downloaded using chmgoogle, and I found
some weird results on one particular chm. I looked at the header of the
weird chm and, well, the GUIDs are different to the ones specified in
Matthew's ITSF spec. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to decompile or load
on windows.

If any of you are interested in looking at this file, the original site
won't let you download it any more, but you can get it from here:

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/files/tmp/php-php.chm

I got it from here originally:

http://evm.vstu.ru/webtech/php.php.chm

--