chmspec-devel

[chmspec-devel] Introduction

From: Marco van de Voort
Subject: [chmspec-devel] Introduction
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:19:26 +0200

Hello,

List-mom says to introduce myself, but I assume the list is not that busy :)

I'm Marco van de Voort, and I work on the Free Pascal project.

Free Pascal has a read/write CHM package (which I didn't write btw), which is used mainly as backend for the doxygen-like documentation tool. The tool is of the out-of-source type.

I do maintenance on this package from time to time (I added e.g. binary index support and debugged context sensitive help)

Marco