chmspec-devel

[chmspec-devel] hi

From: Alex
Subject: [chmspec-devel] hi
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:54:12 +0200

Hi all

thanks for all the chm stuff!

I'm working on chmc project at sourceforge.
It is still at early stage, currently only create minimal chm, but already
enough to show something on few *nix viewers

I started the project just to write some chm myself (should review my search
keywords because never discovered Paul's command nor the full feature Free
Pascal implementation).

Now my wish target would be to get a nice lib like chmLib but about writing.
The development is quite slow because have few free time, but I'll try keeping
up :-)

Alex