RE: development

From: John Keiser
Subject: RE: development
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:41:37 -0600

You on Linux, I presume?  You need CVS.  If it's Red Hat, CVS is probably
already installed.  If not, go to the CD and find the RPM.  Or you can go to
the source for it: http://www.cvshome.org/

Your best bet after getting CVS is to read this page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/classpath-japhar.html.  It will tell
you how to install Classpath and Japhar and run them together.

Sorry, the link to that on the web page doesn't work ... I just now figured
out where the darned document *is*, and it looks like I have firewall issues
trying to cvs update or commit.

--John Keiser