Building classpath

From: Bryce McKinlay
Subject: Building classpath
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 00:34:58 +1300

OK, despite being something of a classpath hacker, I have to sheepishly
admit that I havn't actually ever managed to build the whole thing from
scratch.

Can anyone explain why autoconf doesn't seem to find AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
(and various other AM_* macros), resulting in a syntax error when I try
to run the resulting configure script? My automake is properly
installed, afaik - it works fine for libgcj.

regards

  [ bryce ]