mauve results

From: Brian Jones
Subject: mauve results
Date: 22 Dec 2000 00:53:25 -0500

Here are some preliminary Mauve results: 405 of 1634 tests failed.
I've attached the mauve-classpath key file which eliminates a number
of tests that fail horribly or cause Japhar to blow up.  It would be
cool to test classpath against another VM, but I don't have the time
to do this right now.

There are literally problems in every package from java.net, to
java.lang, to java.lang.reflect, to you name it.  Plenty of things to
look at in Classpath and a few things to examine in Japhar as well.
Basically as expected though I had hoped for better.

--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>