URLClassLoader

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: URLClassLoader
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:00:22 +0100

Hi,

I commited an implementation of java.net.URLClassLoader. I wrote this two
years ago and didn't commit it because I hadn't tested it and I know that
it is not completely correct. But it is probably a good idea to copy this
code from my private hard disk and put it in the public CVS tree.
There are some comments at the top to explain what I think should be fixed.
I have not yet looked at the libgcj version of URLClassLoader but the two
should be merged. Since it is probably buggy I also added it to the
standard.omit file.

Cheers,

Mark
--