Re: Patch to javax.accessibility.AccessibleComponent

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Patch to javax.accessibility.AccessibleComponent
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:56:22 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 11:24:11AM -0400, Ian D . Stewart wrote:
> While running jdeps against the javax.accessibility package, I came across
> a lexical error in AccessibleComponent.java.  The method declaration for
> getAccessibleAt included a data type but no identifier for the 'point'
> parameter.
>
> The attached diff adds the identifier.  I've also attached a diff to the
> ChangeLog to document my change.
Thanks. I also fixed similar things in AccessibleText and AccessibleValue.
But javax.accessibility is not enabled in gen-classlist.sh since it is
not really finished yet.

I saw that gtk+ 2.0 will get similar accessibility functionality so it might
be interesting to see if our GTK AWT peers can be adopted to use whatever
gtk+ will use.

Cheers,

Mark

2001-04-15  Mark Wielaard  <address@hidden>

    * javax/accessibility/AccessibleText.java (getAfterIndex, getAtIndex,
    getBeforeIndex, getCharacterAttribute, getCharacterBounds,
    getIndexAtPoint): Added missing identifiers.
    * javax/accessibility/AccessibleValue.java
    (setCurrentAccessibleValue): idem

--
Stuff to read:
    <http://www.toad.com/gnu/whatswrong.html>