RE: bedtime report (it's not what it sounds like)

From: Cierniak, Michal
Subject: RE: bedtime report (it's not what it sounds like)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:34:11 -0800

Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> writes:

> - GCC 2.95 can be used to compile ORP

Is this really an "issue"?  Or did staying up late make you type "can"
instead of "can't"?

I'm not using gcc 2.95, but some people complained recently about
compilation problems on the ORP mailing list and others replied with
suggested fixes.  I remember that Mark Wielaard sent a fix a few weeks ago
(you can read it at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orp/message/450).  If
that's not the problem you're experiencing, can you send a description of
your problem to the ORP mailing list?  We're trying hard to fix problems
reported by ORP users, but you must help us by at least telling us what the
problem is (giving us a fix would be even better).  Unfortunately, we don't
have resources to check every possible version of Linux and gcc, but if you
send us specific gcc error messages, we should be able to fix the problem
even without having that particular version of gcc.

You can sign up to the ORP mailing list and view the archives at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orp

Thanks,
Michal