Re: java.util.Properties -- make it thread-safe?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: java.util.Properties -- make it thread-safe?
Date: 15 Feb 2002 13:06:36 -0700

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

Mark> I have to agree now. Lets hope that the synchronization
Mark> behaviour (and thread safety) of methods is always described
Mark> correctly in the documentation...

That would be nice, wouldn't it?  Unfortunately we already know that
the Sun class library documentation isn't very good, at least from an
implementor's point of view.  There are many cases where the docs are
insufficient to reimplement methods.  This is just another example of
that.

Tom