Re: classpath ./ChangeLog java/lang/Character.java ...

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: classpath ./ChangeLog java/lang/Character.java ...
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:12:03 -0700

I found the license, and am committing that file to CVS as well.  As I
read it, we are perfectly justified in including the UnicodeData files
in CVS and our distributions.

"Recipient is granted the right to make copies in any form for internal
distribution and to freely use the information supplied in the creation
of products supporting the UnicodeTM Standard. The files in the Unicode
Character Database can be redistributed to third parties or other
organizations (whether for profit or not) as long as this notice and the
disclaimer notice are retained. Information can be extracted from these
files and used in documentation or programs, as long as there is an
accompanying notice indicating the source."

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer