Re: [Fwd: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Cp-tools Javadoc Overview (was Re: Clas

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Cp-tools Javadoc Overview (was Re: Classpath API javadoc)]
Date: 06 May 2002 09:54:45 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 22:40, Julian Scheid wrote:
> Julian Scheid wrote:
>  > but perhaps it is better to wait with that
>  > until the files contain the appropriate (C) lines. So perhaps
>  > take it down again?
>
> Didn't notice that you already included the correct (C)
> statement, my fault.

No, you are right. I haven't heard back from RMS yet and this copyright
string is just me playing with gjdoc. Lets wait till we know how to
handle it properly. I will replace the page with instructions how to
generate your own set of documentation, that way other people will also
have to play with gjdoc which can only be good :) I was just so excited
that we finally had a clean nice way of showing all the hard work that
we put into the javadoc. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Mark