Re: jdiff.sh

From: Giannis Georgalis
Subject: Re: jdiff.sh
Date: 20 Sep 2002 11:38:37 +0300

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

> I think it would be very useful to have an automatically-generated API
> comparison page for Classpath-vs-JDK (and another for libgcj-vs-JDK).
> Anybody want to volunteer :-)?
>
> Tom

I already volunteered!  And let's make it more interesting... If it
does not find a specific method/ constructor/ ...  in GNU classpath
source it should write one (:))...well I mean if it does not find
eg. the constructor "public File(URI uri)" it should make a backup
copy of File.java and add to the original:

public File(URI a)
{

}

in the "////////// constructors ///////////" section ofcourse...
Do you agree Stuart?

(yes, I am lazy :))
--
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.