[patch] initial java.net.URI implementation

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: [patch] initial java.net.URI implementation
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 04:18:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I thought you may be interested in this patch. I've
implemented URI parsing on the basis of Classpath's
URI implementation. I would like to see this patch go
into Classpath, despite that Classpath's
java.util.regex is just a stub wrapper at the moment.
In kaffe, we are using the gnu.regex wrappers, and it
works well enough to let Saxon 7.3 run.

Attached you'll find a detailed changelog entry and
the patch.

best regards,

dalibor topic