FOSDEM this weekend (Brussels 8-9 February)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: FOSDEM this weekend (Brussels 8-9 February)
Date: 06 Feb 2003 13:51:19 +0100

Hi,

I am going to Brussels this weekend for FOSDEM. If other GNU Classpath
developers are going please let me know. I would love to shake your
hand.

Chris Cray will give a presentation about Wonka
(http://wonka.acunia.com/).
See the attached email from the wonka-developers mailinglist.

Cheers,

Mark
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Wonka at FOSDEM 2003 Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:08:58 +0100 (CET)
Apologies for not mentioning this earlier, but: for those of you who are
still making up your minds whether to go to FODSEM 2003, there will be a
session devoted to Wonka in the "Embedded Softwares Room"
(http://www.fosdem.org/index/dev_room/dev_room_embedded). We have the last
slot on Saturday (15:45, IIRC - but check timings on the day itself). I'll
aim to be around for most of Saturday, if anyone wants to meet me. And if
there are issues which you would find more interesting than what I've put
in my Abstract, let us know.

Best wishes

--

Chris Gray