Re: Class methods

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Class methods
Date: 21 Feb 2003 09:21:14 -0700

>>>>> "Archie" == Archie Cobbs <address@hidden> writes:

Archie> Hmmm, maybe I'm confused. I was thinking something along these
Archie> lines...

Yeah, that would work.  That's more or less what I meant in the second
option.

Archie> I was planning on doing this whether or not it was merged into
Archie> Classpath.  Is there a fundamental problem with this approach
Archie> I'm not seeing?

Not really.  It may be less efficient.  That probably doesn't matter.

Tom