Re: automauve results on Jikes RVM

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: automauve results on Jikes RVM
Date: 28 Feb 2003 14:50:37 -0500

David P Grove <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
>       I'm putting the finishing touches on a script to run mauve tests
> against the CVS head of classpath & Jikes RVM.  We plan to run this as part
> of our nightly regression tests.  Is there interest in having these results
> periodically (once a week? every day?) posted to the automauve result page?
> If so, let me know what needs to be done.

I keep planning to add Jikes RVM myself to this.  I have been trying
to collect results once a week for kissme thus far.  The results will
eventually be posted weekly to the Classpath webpage and I'll HTML-ize
the Mauve results as well using some of the Japhar script logic to do
that.

If you were to provide files for me, then:

* mauve log with "-verbose" output (required)
* cvs log (optional)
* build log (optional)

Some sort of indication of when the tests were conducted and with what
source (by date, preferably in seconds since epoch).  See GNU sh-utils
`date +%s`.  If you want to provide results on multiple platforms that
is okay too.

Preferred file names are something like jikesrvm-mauve-<date>.txt or
jikesrvm-<platform>-mauve-<date>.txt but of course I can manipulate
this by hand if need be.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>