Re: classpath

From: John Leuner
Subject: Re: classpath
Date: 01 Apr 2003 13:04:33 +0100

Hello saikou

Classpath is not an SDK. It provides the Java libraries that may be part
of an SDK.

If you want to use Classpath for compiling your own java programs, I
suggest you install the Jikes compiler together with Classpath.

To run Java programs with Classpath, you will need to install one of the
JVMs that works with Classpath. There is a list on the Classpath web
site.

John Leuner