Re: LinuxTag in July, Karlsruhe/Gemany

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: LinuxTag in July, Karlsruhe/Gemany
Date: 15 Apr 2003 21:35:48 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 12:12, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> --- Sascha Brawer <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > In case more Classpath hackers are going, what about having a workshop?
>
> I'll be there, but I hardly count as a Classpath hacker ;)

Cool! I will also try to be there.
I have marked it on the calendar but don't know which days I can attend.
If more free java hackers are going please say when, so I can try to
attend as much days as possible.

Since it is in 3 months time it should be possible to make some sort of
workshop/presentation out of it, but official submissions are indeed
already closed.

The following seems interesting for the readers of this list:
The JOnAS Open Source J2EE Platform
http://www.linuxtag.org/2003/de/conferences/talk.xsp?id=22
(This is distributed under the LGPL and available at
http://www.evidian.com/jonas/, I must admit that I have never used it
thought.)

Most of the talks seem to be in German. I can probably understand some
of it. But how German is this event?

Cheers,

Mark