Re: configure ignores --disable-gtktest ?

From: Ingo Prötel
Subject: Re: configure ignores --disable-gtktest ?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:49:23 +0200

In the meantime I have the complete gtk-packe set that is needed. So I don't use this option any longer.

I just tested it anyway and it seems to work properly.

Thanks
ingo

Brian Jones wrote:
Ingo Prötel <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

I try to run configure without running the gtk test program by using
the --disable-gtktest option.
Configure seems to ignore this option and still runs the test. I have
attached parts of my config.log file.
What can I do to compile classpath so that I can use it with the kissme-vm?

Ingo,
Did you figure out a solution?  We might need to fix configure?

Thanks,
Brian