[fm #31072] (broken-links) Broken links - GNU Classpath,

From: Mark Wielaard via RT
Subject: [fm #31072] (broken-links) Broken links - GNU Classpath,
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:14:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 13:36, Patrick Lenz via RT wrote:
> Our automated link checking system repeatedly reported the following links of
> your project at freshmeat.net as being inaccessible:
>
> - ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/classpath/classpath-0.05.tar.gz
>
> Please get back to us with either updated links or an estimate of how long
> your
> project will be unavailable.

As you might know already the ftp servers of the GNU project got
compromised. This means that all old data was pulled from the servers
and only put back when they can be proved to not been tempered with.
We are working with the GNU ftp admins to get the old releases back and
a new release (0.06) up. As soon as that happens (hopefully not more
then a couple of days) we will also announce the new release.

Cheers,

Mark