Re: 0.09 release target date is next Friday April 30

From: Archie Cobbs
Subject: Re: 0.09 release target date is next Friday April 30
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:29:16 -0500 (CDT)

Mark Wielaard wrote:
>                                  And please send a little ping to the
> mailinglist if you have pending patches that you want to see reviewed
> and go in before the release.

I'd like to request that my VMProcess patch be included:
  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/commit-classpath/2004-03/msg00057.html

No one had any comments, and moreover the patch adds functionality
that is otherwise not implemented.

If there are no objections I'll check it in later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
-Archie