0.10 snapshot release (Was: RFC: Require VM to provide JNI 1.2 support?)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: 0.10 snapshot release (Was: RFC: Require VM to provide JNI 1.2 support?)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:51:01 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 12:25, Robert Lougher wrote:
> Any idea when Classpath 0.10 will be out?

If we follow the two month schedule (and I see no reason not to, since
so many cool new things have been added since 0.10) then I would like to
have a release end of next week/start of next month.

We will spend this week merging with libgcj and kaffe again.
There is one big gcj gui-branch drop that would be nice to include,
Andrew had some good Serialization bug fixes and we need to figure
something out for the ResourceBundle.getBundle() silliness. At least
those are the things I will be working on this week. Lets all try to get
everything in for 0.10 by Wednesday June 30. And then spend the rest of
next week on testing, documenting and the last release preparations.
Then the real release will be the weekend of July 3/4 or the Monday
after that.

Cheers,

Mark