Re: [cp-patches] Add JSpinner and friends added

From: Ka-Hing Cheung
Subject: Re: [cp-patches] Add JSpinner and friends added
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:15:24 -0700

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 05:35, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> > Sorry, Ka-Hing, I still haven't looked at the Timer patch.

No problem. I think there maybe a potential problem with my timer code,
so I will send you an update once I take a look at it again.

> > Anybody wants to implement SpinnerDateModel and SpinnerListModel?

> If no-one else is already working on them, I'd like to take these two
> on.
>
> Cheers,

I didn't write any code for it since without JFormattedTextField I
couldn't write the cooresponding editors anyways. Although the editors
are not strictly necessary for the models...

-khc