Re: Compiled & zipped version of classpath

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: Compiled & zipped version of classpath
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:29:14 +0100

Am Montag, 29. November 2004 08:11 schrieb Peter Werno:
> Hello everybody,
>
> as of version 0.11, the releases no longer come with a precompiled
> glibj.zip included (or am I just too dumb to find it??).
> Furthermore, I have so far failed to get it to compile on any of my
> machines, especially as some of the required features/tools are not
> available on the target platform that I am developing for.

I wonder what target that is.

> Can someone please provide me (or others that may need it :) ) with
> a compiled classpath? (All I need are the compiled and zipped java
> classes, not the c-code)

I can. The problem is the class gnu.classpath.Configuration which
contains installation dependant values. If you want I can generate a
special glibj.zip for you. Please contact me personally with your
needed configuration.

Michael
--
Homepage: http://www.worldforge.org/