Re: [cp-patches] FYI: fix warnings in NIO JNI

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [cp-patches] FYI: fix warnings in NIO JNI
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:59:59 -0700

Hm. Ok. 'mincore' is declared to take an 'unsigned char *' on GNU, but a 'char *' on Darwin. pinskia suggested on IRC that casting the argument to 'void *' would be a good enough workaround, so I'm checking this little change in.

2005-07-30  Casey Marshall  <address@hidden>

    * native/jni/java-nio/java_nio_MappedByteBuffer.c
    (Java_java_nio_MappedByteBufferImpl_isLoadedImpl): cast argument 3
    to 'mincore' to 'void *' to avoid warnings on GNU.