japi diffs

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: japi diffs
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:31:24 -0500

I've set up my nightly japi runs to create diffs from the last night's
run, with the thought that I'd send them to the new -testresults
mailing list. Unfortunately I currently don't have a mailserver that's
willing to relay from the box in question. (Gmail provides an smtp
server but it requires SSL and user/password authentication, and I
don't know how to tell /usr/bin/mail to speak those things).

Anyone have any suggestions as to alternative ways I could get the
contents of these diff files sent to the list?

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/