Re: JOptionPane icons

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Re: JOptionPane icons
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:20:18 +0100

> I made some icons for JOptionPane; i'm sending a tgz with the icons in
> png and svg in case it may interest.

Thank you, they look very fine. We would like to get your paperwork
finished before integrating them into GNU Classpath. I am really looking
forward to this :-)

For the time beeing you could help out testing Swing apps (if you find a
good free Swing app that isn't listed on

http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/FreeSwingTestApps

then please add it), and write bug reports to:

http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/bugs.html

Cheers,
Roman