Re: mauve comparison with tgolem

From: Edwin Steiner
Subject: Re: mauve comparison with tgolem
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:54:51 +0100

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 02:01:53AM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> If it is in addition to what there is now already just the plain FAIL
> lines would be ideal to have. No extras, just the facts! :)

You can now get a text-only list of common mauve fails at:

http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/cacaojvm//tgolem/latest/mauve_common_fails.txt

(It's sorted alphabetically. Could also do smarter sorting, if
necessary.)

If you just want to look at it, these also work:

    http://www.cacaojvm.org/tgolem
    http://www.cacaojvm.org/tgolem/latest/mauve_common_fails.txt

But there is some strange frame setup in place for these URLs.

I hope this meets your expectations, otherwise just yell ;)

-Edwin